الثلاثاء، 18 نوفمبر 2008

What I did during yesterday’s school holiday


Yesterday I didn’t do a lot of interesting things. I wake up in 10:30 I go done to the ground floor. I didn’t eat breakfast because I used to I just drink a cope of coffee .then I go out to walk around our home then I saw my father working in the garden so I go to help him .when I finish I went to take a shower after that I go to sit with my mother and play with my small brothers and then I watch cartoons with them . Then in 2:10 clock the lunch was ready so we sit together and start eating .my mother made two kind of food fish and chicken and of course I choice the chicken because I don’t like eating fish .Then I went to my room to sleep I slept until 5:30 .when I wake up I go down to watch desperate house wife . after that I sit on my laptop to study the grammar and write my home work when I finished I watch Japanese moves on my laptop and then I download Japanese songs for my favorite singer who is Yamashita Tomohisa . I sit on my laptop until 3 a clock and then I slept without eating a dinner.

The end =)

ليست هناك تعليقات: