الاثنين، 3 نوفمبر 2008

About myself


My name is wadhha I am 18 years old. I live in Abu Dhabi in Alshalela. I live there with my family which includes my parents and 2 sisters and 5 brothers. I love them so much; I spend my hobbies with them. I have a lot of hobbies but my favorite hobbies is camping with my family, playing football with my brothers, watching TV and cooking. Also my favorite food is shawarma, pizza, salad and warqanab .I don’t like reading any kinds of books I just like reading a stories. My favorite kind of films is comedy and romantic. I like watching just English movies, Japanese and Korean. I am planting now for my future I am thinking of what I will be in the future and how I will depend on my self. I really want to do something good to help my family and help my society to be more developer. I want from all people to remember me when I die and my country be proud of me .First I am thinking to study hard to get a high degrees and then I am planning to be a teacher to teach the student everything that they need to know in their life .the teaching I a great job but also it is hard but I will do all my best to help other people and make them a good persons. That is my personality and how I am.

ليست هناك تعليقات: