الاثنين، 3 نوفمبر 2008

The interview with my partner



Today I interview with my partner and I asked her some question about herself , home , family , school , work , hobbies , Zayed University and also about general things . So because of my interview I knew a lot of things about her thing that I had never known before. So I found that her name is Khadija she is from UAE and she is living in Abu Dhabi. Khadija is living in a small house with small family content her and her husband and her little daughter. She is not working yet because she still studying at Zayed University this is the second year for her studying at ZU. Then she told me that she has a lot of hobbies some of it are reading stories, she likes to read anything that she found around her and also her hobby is cleaning the house, she like cleaning her house from dirt. She likes ZU due to her teachers, she said that they are very helpful and she is learning new things from them. But she also said that she don’t like ZU because the girls in this university are not helping her and they are very selfish. In general she said that she want to graduate and become a business women in the future. Also she told me that she want to work as a business account. Finally that all what I knew about her, and it was my honor to me her.

ليست هناك تعليقات: