الأحد، 9 نوفمبر 2008

My weekend


In my weekend I did a lot of wonderful and interesting things .First in Friday I visit my family I went to see my grandparents then I visit my uncle. Secondly in Saturday my family decided to go together in a trip. So we chose to go to the park in Swehan .In the afternoon we take our stuff to the car then we went to supermarket to buy some food .then we go directly to the park we arrived there after one hour. When we received us chose a place to sit this place was near the games. So we run their like kids and we start playing every kind of game. After that we go back to our parents and we start to help them with cooking the dinner. After we finish cooking we sit together and eat and talk. Then we walk around the place to take a picture together. Finally we go bake home and we were very happy .that what I did in my last weekend.

ليست هناك تعليقات: